Brother HL-2240D driver is a software suitable for Brother HL-2240D printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Brother HL-2240D driver is offered on this web page at no cost.
Brother HL-2240D is a superior quality, sleek and trendy mono laser printer machine offering quick print rate. This printer can certainly assist you in improving your work performance increasingly. This printer may deliver your files and documents at rate up to 24 pages per minutes.
Brother HL-2240D can provide maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution. The printer device can offer you a remarkable print outputs with crisp and sharp text on your photographs and printed files speedily. Brother HL-2240D includes an integrated paper tray that will hold up to 250 pages of paper and a automatic document feeder tray for printing several documents automatically.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-2240D driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-2240D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-2240D Driver
These are the procedures to install Brother HL-2240D driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-2240D driver software to your home PC.
- Install the Brother HL-2240D driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-2240D driver is complete and user can certainly print their files by utilising this Brother HL-2240D printer device quickly
How to Uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall Brother HL-2240D driver file to your computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your computer screen and locate the Brother HL-2240D driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to affirm that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother HL-2240D Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your computer system immediately.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|